To our valued customers,
With the recent government announcement outlining plans to restart the economy in a phased approach, we want to assure you we are working on putting together a plan for safely reopening our branch offices to the public. Following the advice of the Provincial Health Officer, and Worksafe BC’s directives will be key components of this plan.
We are confident that we can deliver a safe experience for our clients and staff. Our experienced brokers are also able to provide you with all your home insurance needs via phone & email.
When you come in, you’ll notice that some things are different:
- Branch hours (830am-430pm Monday – Friday, excluding Statutory Holidays)
- Doorbell has been installed at main entrance as it remains locked. This is to assist in the COVID screening process
- Maximum of 3 clients allowed in branch at a time
- Limited access to some areas in branch to allow for physical distancing
- Enhanced cleaning & disinfecting practices between client interactions
- Access to washrooms will not be allowed
To remain compliant with these guidelines, we are asking our clients to help us ensure a safe environment for everyone by:
- Effective Nov 19, 2020 as per Dr. Bonnie Henry, Provincial Health Officer “Masks are now required when attending our office in person”.
- Using the supplied hand sanitizer when entering and exiting our branch
- Practicing physical distancing – keeping 6 feet between yourself and others
- Considering low contact payment options like credit or debit card
- If you are experiencing any flu-like symptoms or COVID-19 symptoms, if you’ve travelled recently, or if you’ve been exposed to someone who has COVID-19, we ask that you do not visit our office. Please call or email us.
Thank you for your support and your patience as we begin to work through this new way of serving you while keeping each other safe.
Our phone lines will remain open and we encourage you to contact us by: